New Question, Freddie Mon

  • barbara
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2003
      I have a new question about my Freddie Mon. After talking with my vet this morning, scheduling aa appointment for tomorrow, I am concerned. Freddie is 17 and is on lasix. Surprise is 12 and has hyper thyroidism. Freddie is exhibiting a lot of the same symptoms and the vet says that that could explain his heart issues. He wants to draw blood for his t4's. Problem is that the vet never expected Freddie to live this last 3 weeks, his heart was so bad. He stresses out whenever I do anything like pill him, use ear mite medicine, when he sees the kitten, whatever. What will happen when they pull blood? Should I have it done or just let him go on and live out his life now, comfortably? Any advice is welcome.