chylothorax and rutin

  • bo1024 <rhbutlerjr@comcast.net>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2003
      Hi everyone. I read the post on rutin and I will tell you my Blackie
      is an expert on the subject. We have been on this group for a
      few yrs but I only write once in awhile but always try to learn from
      all. I have had one cat die ofa blod clot from cardiomyopathy and
      another from that I have 2 at home who has it they are all
      related. Sockster has had it now since 1999 HE IS NOW 9. He is
      very active but runs tell he cant and then go to sleep. The other
      was 10 when she was noticed to have it and shes a very active
      cat too. that was 2 yrs ago. Now the last littermate Blackie her
      heart was fine but she has chylothorax. She was evaluated at
      purdue university in 2000 ahe was 6. they said she was too bad
      to do much but try RUTIN . they said to put her on hills wd or
      eukanuba low residue well we already eat hills wd so we added
      rutin She is 9 lbs. and her dose is 1/2 pill morning supper and
      bed time. I take the half and cut it in thirds and put it in lickens
      treats. she always tells me when its time. Now the hospital gave
      her a few months and it been 3 yrs, she is even better this
      winter I feel. I dont like to brag as I have miracle cats and I pray
      they stay that way. I have not had to drain Blackie since at the
      hospital. But that is your dose. It works I really believe in it Janie