Help with chylothorax needed!

  • woodrowl84 <nwl1@tampabay.rr.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25 7:47 AM
      My cat Clawed, who was diagnosed with heart disease last September,
      developed chylothorax (presumably due to the heart disease) last week.

      He has had to have it drained twice, so I am looking for others'
      experience in controlling this. He was just put on prednisone
      yesterday. Also, the vet recommended a low fat diet. I am thinking
      of making him thhe low-fat meat diet in Dr. Pitcairn's book.

      I welcome ANY suggestions, thoughts, etc.

      I'm on website-only, so I will check a few times each day, but if you
      want to reach me straight away you can email me at NWL1 @
      tampabay.rr.com .

      Thanks,
      Nancy