Re: Atenenol

  • lipmancats <barbaralipman@ezsweeps.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5, 2003
      Hi,
      One thing I remember reading about Atenolol is that it can affect
      potassium levels. It can cause levels to go up, so it can help
      balance one of the bad effects of Lasix.
      Some cats develop kidney problems with Atenolol, so BUN and crea are
      checked after about a week on it.
      Widget did very well on Atenolol, kidney numbers were o.k. and no
      side effects that I could see.
      Take care,
      Barbara and the furry crew
      --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, "Dana Rulf (merlynsmama)