Re: [FH] Atenenol

  • Molly
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2003
      My kitty Duchess is on Atenolol, she has to take it daily. There is no difference in her behavior, in fact after her first thrombosis, shes back to her normal rambunctious self. :)
      Molly
      vandalin1 <vandalin1@...> wrote:Dana,

      My cat, Munchie, is on Atenolol. I did not notice any difference in her after she started taking it. Some have mentioned that their cats seem more lethargic on Atenolol.

      Anne V
      Warner Robins, GA
      From: Dana Rulf (merlynsmama) <drulf@...>
      I mentioned Merlyn has been put on a low dose (due to CRF) of
      Atenenol. Is anyone aware of any side effects, common or uncommon, of
      this drug? Our vet said we shouldn't notice anything, this being a
      very safe drug. BUT, with the vast array of experience out there, I
      just want to be sure I'll notice any odd behavior or symptoms...any
      advice is welcome!