Taking a Break

  • zellenecats <zellene.sandler@po.state.ct
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3 7:23 AM
      Dear Friends,

      After reading of all the precious ones who have recently passed, I
      just am overwhelmed with grief. Widgie crossed the bridge on 12/24
      and I am sensitized to all the loss. My heart goes out to all of you
      who have just lost their kitties.

      I'm not leaving the list....I'll try to check in. And I do want to
      post more actively again in the future when I can distance myself
      more. I do feel that sharing the information I learned through Widgie
      is a tribute to her. But I just can't do it right now.

      Hope you all understand. My prayers will be with all of you still
      fighting this disease.