Re: Voyager

  • Dana Rulf (merlynsmama) <drulf@coresys.c
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 2, 2003
      Linda,
      I'm so sorry ... I'm glad you were with him when he crossed.
      Our hearts and prayers are with you --
      Dana
      Merlyn & Tully

      --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, Linda <waldeck@p...> wrote:
      > Hi all,
      > I would like to thank you for your help. Unfortunately, Voyager
      > left me last night. He was in my arms, resting quietly when it seemed
      > that his heart just stopped and he was gone. I did enjoy every
      moment of
      > his almost 8 years on this earth and hope to meet him again, along with
      > all my other critters. He was a very precious, sweet furkid. I miss him
      > very much.
      > Linda
    • Jonathan Rosenberg
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 2, 2003
        Linda,

        I'm sorry to hear about Voyager. But how blessed he was to go so gently & in
        the arms of the person who loved him so well.

        --
        Jonathan Rosenberg
        Tabby (RB), Lynx (RB), Licorice, Tigger,

      • Helen <helen.miles@virgin.net>
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 3, 2003
          I am so very sorry to hear about Voyager, Linda. Please know that you
          and he are in our prayers and we have lit a candle for him.

          {{{HUGS}}}

          Helen M