Re: [FH] Voyager

  • cindy mitchell
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 2, 2003
      Oh, Linda, I am so sorry for your loss of your Vogager (what a great name). You were a wonderful mom to him, and he will always be with you. Having just lost my Lil Lady on Friday, I know exactly how you feel. There is an emptiness here that I feel will never go away. Try to focus on the good times. I am so glad that you were with him at the end, and that his passing was so peaceful and quiet.

      My Lil Lady will be waiting to greet him.

      Cindy and angel kitty Lil Lady
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 2, 2003
        Linda, so sorry to hear about Voyager. Our hearts go out to you. I
        am sure you will see him again someday.
        -Steph, Gus & Louise
      • lipmancats <barbaralipman@ezsweeps.com>
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 2, 2003
          Linda,
          I am so sorry about your precious Voyager. What a fortunate cat to
          spend his life with such a loving owner and to leave this world in
          your arms.
          Take care,
          Barbara and the furry crew
        • Dana Rulf (merlynsmama) <drulf@coresys.c
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 2, 2003
            Linda,
            I'm so sorry ... I'm glad you were with him when he crossed.
            Our hearts and prayers are with you --
            Dana
            Merlyn & Tully

            --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, Linda <waldeck@p...> wrote:
            > Hi all,
            > I would like to thank you for your help. Unfortunately, Voyager
            > left me last night. He was in my arms, resting quietly when it seemed
            > that his heart just stopped and he was gone. I did enjoy every
            moment of
            > his almost 8 years on this earth and hope to meet him again, along with
            > all my other critters. He was a very precious, sweet furkid. I miss him
            > very much.
            > Linda
          • Linda
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 2, 2003
              Hi all,
              I would like to thank you for your help. Unfortunately, Voyager
              left me last night. He was in my arms, resting quietly when it seemed
              that his heart just stopped and he was gone. I did enjoy every moment of
              his almost 8 years on this earth and hope to meet him again, along with
              all my other critters. He was a very precious, sweet furkid. I miss him
              very much.
              Linda
            • Jonathan Rosenberg
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 2, 2003
                Linda,

                I'm sorry to hear about Voyager. But how blessed he was to go so gently & in
                the arms of the person who loved him so well.

                --
                Jonathan Rosenberg
                Tabby (RB), Lynx (RB), Licorice, Tigger,

              • Helen <helen.miles@virgin.net>
                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 3, 2003
                  I am so very sorry to hear about Voyager, Linda. Please know that you
                  and he are in our prayers and we have lit a candle for him.

                  {{{HUGS}}}

                  Helen M