Re: [FH] Hi, I'm new here and need some advice

  • Linda Fischbach
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2003
      Hi Mary,

      LOL -- I'm on CRF support but responding to you here.

      What was Sara's potassium and phosphorus -- these can be in range, but still
      not good. Potassium should be in the mid 4's, and phosphorus should be
      under 6, and as close to 4 as possible. (The higher phosphorus values in
      the range are for kittens; adult cats should have Phosphorus below 6.)
      Low potassium can make her weak; high phosphorus can make her feel rotten.

      Linda