Meds to give away

  • lipmancats <barbaralipman@ezsweeps.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2003
      Hello All,
      We had just had all of Widget's medicines refilled right before he
      passed on. I hate to see these go to waste and would like to send
      them to somebody who can use them. Please e-mail me if you would
      like any of these or know someone who could use them. There are
      about a months worth of each.

      Lasix-20 mg tablets
      Enalapril-2.5 mg tablets
      Dilacor-240 mg gelcaps (contain 4-60mg tablets each)
      Diltiazem-30 mg tablets-quartered at the vet

      Give all your precious kitties an extra hug and an extra treat from
      us. Treasure every day.
      Barbara and the furry crew-with one new angel to watch over us
    • sherril6603 <SHERRIL@STEWARTSHOME.COM>
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 27, 2003
        Hi Barbara,

        I am so sorry to hear about losing your Widget. My cat, Morris, has
        congestive heart failure. I just found out last week. The
        prognosis is not good, but he is comfortable, eating, drinking, and
        all bodily functions are working. I could use the Lasix and the
        Diltiazem, if you haven't given them to someone else already.
        Morris has been in remission from Lymphoma for over two years, so I
        am grateful for every day that he lives. He has a very strong will
        to live. Please email me at Sherril@... and I will
        give you my address.

        Thank you,
        Sherril & Morris & Cheetah & Audie & Bonnie

        --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, "lipmancats