Re: [FH] Lady

  • Toni
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 31, 2003
      Oh Cindy,
      I am so sorry about your precious Lady. I was in that position with my
      Pretty Girl who died Sept. 15, 2001 on the way to the emergency Univ. vet
      about 3 or 4 hours away. It was a horrible death she did not deserve. I
      just thought I could keep her with us longer. (Of course the er vet here in
      town was the true cause of her death). Just know in the end, whatever
      decision you make, it will be the correct one. You know Lady better than
      anyone. Know that my thoughts and prayers are with Lady, and with you.
      Jan