Re: Decision for Lady

  • Steph <sschoff@earthlink.net>
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2003
      Cindy,
      I think you have done more than most people would for their animal
      friend. Lady obviously came into your life for many reasons, but
      esp. since you are taking such wonderful care of her. Don't feel
      selfish...honestly, I would do the same things. It is painfully
      difficult to let go of someone who brings you so much love and
      happiness. Whatever decision you make will be from your heart and
      Lady's highest good and it will be the right one. Just know Lady
      will be ok. We are here for you anytime.
      All our best,
      Steph, Gus & Louise

      --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, "cindy mitchell"
      <cmitchell@c...> wrote:
      > I originally posted this to the crf list and wanted to post here,
      too. Please be thinking of us.

      > > My vet is going to come over after work today to help Lil Lady
      pass
      > > over. I hope I am making the right decision; my vet in Memphis
      gave
      > > me almost no hope this morning that she will get any better and
      I am