Re: [FH] Voyager is home

  • iskarthgrp@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 30, 2003
      When my cat Patches started to do that with his tongue and mouth my vet
      told me that is what cats do when they are nauseous. Maybe that is
      what's happening with Voyager and that is why he is not eating. Why
      don't you mention this to your vet, and see what he says.

      Sending healing prayers that Voyager starts eating and feeling better
      soon.

      Ilene
      You only have one life. Live it to the fullest.