Re: Lil Lady still listless

  • Steph <sschoff@earthlink.net>
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30, 2003
      --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, "cindy mitchell"
      <cmitchell@c...> wrote:
      > Despite everything, Lil Lady still seems very listless, not happy,
      andnot comfortable for the most part. The chest tap was successful,
      and her chest looked good this morning on x-ray. She still has not
      eaten a bite. She is getting dilaztiem, benazapril, and lasix.
      Cindy, I hope your Lil Lady is doing better. We're thinking of you
      and wish you a better day today.
      -Steph, Gus & Louise

      > For those of you wiht cats with crf and hcm, how long did it take
      for meds to show improvement.

      > I am just now realizing how incredibly lucky (blessed) we have been
      to have Lady feeling well and comfortable for almost every day of her
      two plus years since crf diagnosis. She looks pretty bad now, seems
      she is losing weight before my eyes. With the fluid off, she was
      down to 7.75 pounds, lowest I ever remember in her adulthood.

      > Sorry for rambling. I was thinking a few minutes ago, after the
      last assist feeding and meds of the night, that all I am focusing on
      is her meds, foods, blood pressures, etc. and I am having no quality
      time with her. I don't want her last days like this, but I don't
      want to give up either. How do you know what to do?