Re: [FH] newly diagnosed cat

  • diane
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2003
      Linda,

      My Kearra was dx'd with HCM when she was 3.5 yrs old. Over the years
      her murmur went away. About 2 yrs before her death her dx was changed
      to RCM. She didn't have any outward signs until I had to PTS when she
      was over 9. She had thrown a blood clot and went into heart failure
      while we were at the vet. If she hadn't thrown the clot I think her
      chances would have been better, although it's likely the stress of
      everything threw her into failure.

      I would give him a few days home to see how he adjusts....

      Diane