Re: [FH] Re: Twitch in Cat

  • Toni
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2003
      Yes he was. And thank you to those who responded to my question. I had to
      leave her there in the morning and pick her up after work, which I hate to
      do. But this is a great office and it is a feline only office. So no
      noisy, barking dogs (and I do love dogs also....). He checked her heart and
      said it is doing good. He said there was a buildup/clump of ear wax in her
      ear canal and once we get that clear the head twitching should stop. I did
      not see anything to indicate he had checked her thyroid levels (which
      concerns me) and he was already gone. He is a feline expert though, has
      written books, articles etc.; and you can tell he really loves cats.
      So....I am trying to trust that he is right. Funny thing, after a day at
      the vets (I took her sister with her to keep her company as she needed her
      kidney levels checked anyway) she came home and was acting like a new cat!
      Guess she does not want to go back anytime soon???? Thanks again.
      Jan