Re: [FH] Gus' "sister" (off topic and long)

  • Steph <sschoff@earthlink.net>
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2003
      She is bouncing back slowly. She hasn't had a bowel movement since
      Sunday though, and she began eating on Mon. night. She is still
      needy and slow...I will call the vet this morning. I wish the vet
      knew what was wrong. I realized yesterday that while she was at the
      vet monday, someone clipped her back nails, and I only clip the
      front, and that person cut too far and so one had been bleeding. I
      was a little bummed that no one told me that.
      I'll keep you posted.
      Thanks,
      Steph