Re: [feline-heart] Re: Pilling

  • Voula Augerinos
    Message 1 of 32 , Nov 6, 2000
      Dear Joe,
      thank you for your quick reply. I was feeling quite upset before, so I
      really appreciate it. No Pebbles is not on aspirin yet. I'll get some gel
      caps tomorrow.

      http://www.geocities.com/vaugerinos/
      (Sachie's tribute page, and photos of Sachie and Pebbles.)

      ----------

    • mainecoonsusa@aol.com
      Message 32 of 32 , May 11, 2004
        In a message dated 5/11/2004 1:27:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        scrubbrush@... writes:
        For about the past two months, I've been able to pill Morag
        the "conventional" way (using pills) and she gets a treat
        afterward. As soon as the other cats hear the pill cutter snap,
        they come running. They're putting on weight because of the treats
        they get at Morag's pill time!
        I have the same problem in my house... but the treats are given to Connor
        after he has his inhaled meds. All the cats come running when they seem me
        shaking the flovent. They probably all wish they could get a hit of whatever that
        is that Connor gets before the treats!

        JoAnn & Connor

        1/2 30 mg Diltiazem 2x a day
        1/2 of 2.5 mg Enalalpril daily
        12.5 mg Lasix daily
        low dose enteric coated Aspirin 2x a week for HCM

        2 puffs AM, 1 puff PM 110 Flovent for Asthma