RE: [feline-heart] Diltiazem

  • Mike & Linda Irrgang (Now in Jamaica!)
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 3, 2000
      Jill
      what about using something other than diltiazem that won't have such a neg
      impact on his stomach? Is that a possibility?

      Linda and Pum

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 15 7:42 AM
        Can this be given in food, or is it "time released" (can't be
        chewed)? Phil is new on this, and so far, I'm "pilling" her. Also,
        she has very loose stools (for the first time in her 15 years). Is
        this a side effect of this drug?

        TIA,

        Kathleen and Phillip
      • Smitty
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 28, 2010
          Anyone that uses Diltiazem want some? Winston is no longer taking it and I'd like it to go to someone who can use it.

          Melissa