RE: [feline-heart] Nervously watching Pebbles - Friday 3.00pm Melbourne, Australia.

  • Mike & Linda Irrgang (Now in Jamaica!)
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 3, 2000
      Dearest Voula,
      You will come to realize that this is the most supportive group of folks you
      will ever come into contact with. NEVER will anyone be bored, insensitive or
      non-responsive. I have been helped thru some of the most difficult moments
      of my life by this group of such kind and also knowledgeable folks. Keep
      your thoughts coming!

      Purrs to you and yours,
      Pum, Max and Linda

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 3, 2000
        Thank you so much for your kind words. Yes I have found this is a great
        group!