Re: [FH] Re: response to questions :)

  • Pam Vojtas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2003
      Dear Helen,
      I was just reading Robbie's history on the FH group (and wondering of Yahoo
      had screwed up again, since I didn't see any original post). I hope the IBD
      group can help poor Robbie, what an incredibly sad history, but I'm so glad
      he is now with you and obviously well loved and tended to.
      Good luck to you both,
      Pam