RE: [FH] Urgent advice needed !

  • Jonathan Rosenberg
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2003
      Michael,

      I am sorry to hear that Gina is still doing poorly. From you last posts, I had
      hoped she was on the road to recovery.

      I think it's time to be more aggressive about seeking out a specific diagnosis
      for her problem. I would push the new vet on this. If he/she doesn't seem
      inclined to pursue it, find someone who will. And, please keep in mind that
      whatever the problem is, it may have nothing to do with her FIV+ status.

      --
      Jonathan Rosenberg
      Tabby (RB), Lynx (RB), Licorice, Tigger,