Re: has anyone seen CoQ10 in liquid dropper?

  • Steph <sschoff@earthlink.net>
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2003
      The CoQ10 gelcaps I bought are in a base of rice bran oil, gelatin,
      glycerin, beeswax/soybean oil mixture & lecithin. Thank you for the
      info. Also, thanks for sharing the price info on the meds. All of
      the info from everyone re: pricing has opened my eyes that I need to
      buy the atenolol elsewhere.
      Thanks!
      Steph
      --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, "N. J. LionStorm
      <JoyOfSiamese@c...>" <JoyOfSiamese@c...> wrote:
      > --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, "Steph <sschoff@e...>"
      > <sschoff@e...> wrote:
      > > I don't even know if it comes this way. Thanks, Steph >
      >
      > Gentle Folk,
      >
      > Greetings, Steph. You may already know that CoQ10 is best
      absorbed
      > in the presence of fat. Vegetable oil is healthier for humans
      than
      > animal fat, which is why CoQ10 comes suspended in vegetable oil
      > either in liquid bottles (with dropper) or soft gelcaps. However,
      > cats don't utilize vegetable oil well, so to make sure my cat gets
      > maximum CoQ10 absorption I purchase CoQ10 in the dry form (in
      > capsules, not tabs). To serve I open a capsule and mix into the
      > cat's 'wet' food which already contains animal fat. Hopes this
      helps.

      > Nancy LionStorm, and:
      > Confidence-on-a-Rainy-Day (17 yr. old Domestic Short Hair tabby
      w/CRF)
      > Lucky-To-Be-Alive (12 yr. old black Oriental Short Hair mix)
      > Fortune-Silver-Cloud (6 yr. old silver Domestic Short Hair)
      > Samantha-Joy-Queen-of-Heaven (11 mo. old tabby & white Domestic
      Long