Diltiazem to give away

  • lipmancats <barbaralipman@ezsweeps.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2003
      The cardiologist switched Widget from Diltiazem to Dilacor XR. I
      have 20+ 30 mg pill quarters (about three weeks worth if giving 3
      times a day). I'd be glad to send them to someone who needs them.
      Happy New Year!
      Barbara and the furry crew

      P.S. Widget is feeling great on the new meds (we added Enelapril).
      I am so grateful to have started 2003 with the same four kitties that
      started 2002 with us. :-)