Re: [FH] has anyone ordered from petcarerx.com?

  • vandalin1
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2003
      I just checked the petcarerx site and clicked on the picture of the atenolol container. I can read "Geneva" on the bottle, so six cents a pills is a good price if they guarantee to dispense the Geneva brand.

      Anne V
      Warner Robins, GA
      From: Linda Fischbach

      I think VetCentric has the Geneva brand. I just cut them with a pill
      cutter with no problem at all.