Re: [FH] has anyone ordered from petcarerx.com?

  • Linda Fischbach
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2003
      I think VetCentric has the Geneva brand. I just cut them with a pill
      cutter with no problem at all.

      BTW, I also ordered some prescription catfood from Vetcentric, so they seem
      to have lots of things.

      Linda

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2003
        I just checked the petcarerx site and clicked on the picture of the atenolol container. I can read "Geneva" on the bottle, so six cents a pills is a good price if they guarantee to dispense the Geneva brand.

        Anne V
        Warner Robins, GA
        From: Linda Fischbach