Re: [FH] has anyone ordered from petcarerx.com?

  • vandalin1
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2003
      $1.69 per pill is way out of line! I purchase atenolol from Target and pay about $10 for 30. That is more expensive than the petcarerx site, but Target carries atenolol manufactured by Geneva and these are easier to cut without shattering. See if you can find out if petcare carries the Geneva brand.

      Anne V
      Warner Robins, GA
      From: Steph <sschoff@...>
      Subject: [FH] has anyone ordered from petcarerx.com?

      I noticed they have atenolol for $.06 per 25mg tablet. We are
      paying $1.69 per 25mg tablet at our local pharm. Doesn't this seem
      way out of wack? Just curious if we are getting ripped off...

    • Linda Fischbach
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2003
        I think VetCentric has the Geneva brand. I just cut them with a pill
        cutter with no problem at all.

        BTW, I also ordered some prescription catfood from Vetcentric, so they seem
        to have lots of things.

        Linda

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 1, 2003
          I just checked the petcarerx site and clicked on the picture of the atenolol container. I can read "Geneva" on the bottle, so six cents a pills is a good price if they guarantee to dispense the Geneva brand.

          Anne V
          Warner Robins, GA
          From: Linda Fischbach