Re: [FH] has anyone ordered from petcarerx.com?

  • Linda Fischbach
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2003
      We get 30 25mg tablets from VetCentric http://vetcentric.com for about
      $11.00. My cardiologist recommended that we get the atenolol from
      VetCentric, because the tablets cut without any crumbling, and he said that
      most brands crumble.

      Linda

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2003
        Thanks, Linda...I know about the crumbling...we've wasted so many
        pills. We now use a single razor blade which works pretty well. I
        think I am going to get another Rx when we bring Gus in this Sat.
        Looks like we'll be saving a lot.
        -Steph
        --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, "Linda Fischbach"
        <fischbl@e...> wrote:
        > We get 30 25mg tablets from VetCentric http://vetcentric.com for
        about
        > $11.00. My cardiologist recommended that we get the atenolol
        from
        > VetCentric, because the tablets cut without any crumbling, and he
        said that
        > most brands crumble.
        >
        > Linda

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • vandalin1
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 1, 2003
          $1.69 per pill is way out of line! I purchase atenolol from Target and pay about $10 for 30. That is more expensive than the petcarerx site, but Target carries atenolol manufactured by Geneva and these are easier to cut without shattering. See if you can find out if petcare carries the Geneva brand.

          Anne V
          Warner Robins, GA

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 1, 2003
            I think VetCentric has the Geneva brand. I just cut them with a pill
            cutter with no problem at all.

            BTW, I also ordered some prescription catfood from Vetcentric, so they seem
            to have lots of things.

            Linda

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 1, 2003
              I just checked the petcarerx site and clicked on the picture of the atenolol container. I can read "Geneva" on the bottle, so six cents a pills is a good price if they guarantee to dispense the Geneva brand.

              Anne V
              Warner Robins, GA
              From: Linda Fischbach