has anyone seen CoQ10 in liquid dropper?

  • Steph <sschoff@earthlink.net>
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2003
      I don't even know if it comes this way.
      Thanks,
      Steph
    • N. J. LionStorm <JoyOfSiamese@cs.com>
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2003
        --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, "Steph <sschoff@e...>"
        <sschoff@e...> wrote:
        > I don't even know if it comes this way. Thanks, Steph >

        Gentle Folk,

        Greetings, Steph. You may already know that CoQ10 is best absorbed
        in the presence of fat. Vegetable oil is healthier for humans than
        animal fat, which is why CoQ10 comes suspended in vegetable oil
        either in liquid bottles (with dropper) or soft gelcaps. However,
        cats don't utilize vegetable oil well, so to make sure my cat gets
        maximum CoQ10 absorption I purchase CoQ10 in the dry form (in
        capsules, not tabs). To serve I open a capsule and mix into the
        cat's 'wet' food which already contains animal fat. Hopes this helps.

        Nancy LionStorm, and:
        Confidence-on-a-Rainy-Day (17 yr. old Domestic Short Hair tabby w/CRF)
        Lucky-To-Be-Alive (12 yr. old black Oriental Short Hair mix)
        Fortune-Silver-Cloud (6 yr. old silver Domestic Short Hair)
        Samantha-Joy-Queen-of-Heaven (11 mo. old tabby & white Domestic Long
        Hair w/HCM)
        Cassandra-Soothsayer-Mystic-Seeress (8 mo. old blue point Balinese)
        And in memory of the angel cats:
        The-General-Chauncey-Beardsly-Peddleton-the-Third (2-4 yr., d.
        10/17/1986, Tongue Cancer. Orange Tabby DSH)
        History-Repeats-Herself (16 yr., d. 4/10/2001, CRF, black DSH)
        Jasmin-Pretty-Cat-Calico-Persian-Extraordinaire (15 yr., d.
        1/21/2002, HyperT, IBD, HCM)
      • Steph <sschoff@earthlink.net>
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2003
          The CoQ10 gelcaps I bought are in a base of rice bran oil, gelatin,
          glycerin, beeswax/soybean oil mixture & lecithin. Thank you for the
          info. Also, thanks for sharing the price info on the meds. All of
          the info from everyone re: pricing has opened my eyes that I need to
          buy the atenolol elsewhere.
          Thanks!
          Steph
          --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, "N. J. LionStorm