2003

  • amru@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2002
      I want to wish everyone a wonderful New Year. I hope that this year brings happiness and good health to our furkids and human families. Thanx for everything.

      MJ & sweet angel Thena & 6

      "No heaven will not ever heaven be
      Unless my cats are there to welcome me".

    • Debbie Raikes-May
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 31, 2003
        So goodbye to 2003, the year that saw my Treacle walk away from me forever in this life.
        But also saw three new kitties walk towards me and place their trust in us to care for them.
        It has been a tough year and when those bells ring out at midnight I shall shed some more tears for the girl who will never purr on my knee again or headbutt me awake. She belongs in 2003 although her spirit will be in every year, every century, every breath I take till my time is due and she comes to find me and lead me Home.

        I wish you all peace and love and joy and for those whose animals are sick - I wish you strength and healing.

        Thank you to all my dear friends without whom I may not have been able to see in 2004 because all I wanted to do at the time was join Treacle.
        A Happy New Year and my eternal thanks and love for being there for me.

        Debbie, Kippurr, Twiglet, Morsel and Sweetcorn.