Re: [FH] teeth cleaning

  • reallyrosiebooks@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 30, 2002
      In a message dated 12/30/2002 12:26:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      trishchic2002@... writes:

      > My regular vet is concerned that if
      > they scrape off the tartar, some bacteria could get into his
      > bloodstream. But if the tartar stays on his teeth, he could get
      > other diseases. I really wonder if not keeping his teeth clean
      > contributed to his HCM... Anyway, does anybody brush their kitties
      > teeth?

      Good question. Tyson has funky breath too and I was told to leave it be. He
      is 15 and won't be getting dental work. Curious what others have to say as
      well.

      /\_/\
      (>'o'<)
      Heather "Rose"
      "Tomorrow is a fresh day, with no mistakes in it."
      - Anne of Green Gables
      Forever Kindred Spirits