Re: Widget and the cardiologist

  • hkkozera <h-k.kozera@usa.net>
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2002
      Barbara,

      Tigger is currently taking 1/2 2.5 mg Enalapril and 1/2 12.5 mg Lasix
      2 times per day. He was diagnosed with HCM on December 19th, 2002
      (the day he first showed symptoms) and started the medication on the
      20th. On his follow-up visit at the vet on the 24th, his heart rate
      was down (but still a little high), his heart murmur was not as bad,
      and he had good breath sounds. It seems like the medication is
      working!

      My vet didn't want to put him on asprin therapy until we see how he
      responds to the other medication (there were no signs of a clot on
      the ultrasound.) I have an appointment with a cardiologist on Jan 7th.