Re: [FH] vomiting outside

  • Steph <sschoff@earthlink.net>
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2002
      I think that's what we will do. As much as he likes his 5 minute
      tour around the yard, I think we'll wait for warmer weather. We
      just got about 20" of snow, plus it's very chilly. I just like to
      give in to what he wants. :-)
      Thanks,
      Steph
      --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, "vandalin1" <vandalin1@c...>
      wrote:
      > Steph,
      >
      > If Gus does not vomit if he stays inside, then I would not take
      him outside until the weather gets much warmer.

      > Anne V
      > Warner Robins, GA
      > From: Steph <sschoff@e...>
      >

      > Any ideas on this one: recently I've been taking Gus for brief
      > supervised walks outside (harnessed) and he's been vomiting
      either
      > mucous or food when he's outside. He's done this the last few
      > times. It's pretty cold here...30's and snow covered ground.
      He