vomiting outside

  • Steph <sschoff@earthlink.net>
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2002
      Any ideas on this one: recently I've been taking Gus for brief
      supervised walks outside (harnessed) and he's been vomiting either
      mucous or food when he's outside. He's done this the last few
      times. It's pretty cold here...30's and snow covered ground. He
      only likes to go out briefly. I feel so badly. I hope he's ok.
      Would it be the cold? I've never seen him do this. Our other cat
      (healthy) doesn't do this. Am I being paranoid?
      Thanks,
      Steph