Re: [FH] Re: Question for Everyone

  • Kim Rose
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2002
      Have you tried feeding Hills A/D (canned)? When my
      cats are sick and won't eat, they usually gobble up
      the A/D. I got it from my vet since I don't think you
      can buy it off the shelf at Petco or Petsmart. Another
      thing that worked to at least get some nutrition in
      them is Nutrical. It's the consistency like Hairball
      Medicine. It's loaded with calories. I found it at
      Petco or Petsmart.

      =====

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com