Re: [FH] neuter

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2002
      Lori,
      If spraying is the only issue you could try Feliway a feline facial phenerome spray that you spray on vertical surfaces twice a day for 1 month. It is specifically for spraying. Another member with an unneutered male due to a heart murmur just started using it a couple weeks ago. Maybe she will report on any improvement (or lack thereof) since she started using it.
      Susan
      Lori Fisher <l_a_fisher@...> wrote:What has everyone done when your kitten has a bad heart murmur.......do you
      neuter them anyway? My kitty was diagnosed with a stage 5 murmur around 6
      months of age when I took him in to be neutered. He's now just over a year
      old and not neutered. Has anyone gotten a cat with that serious of a murmur
      neutered?
      ~Lori~
      Brooks, Oregon

      "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments
      that take our breath away."