Gina is doing much better !

  • smi_mh
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2002
      The bone marrow tests came back negative
      for cancer ! She's eating much more, drinking
      water, grooming herself again, looks much more
      alert and wants to go outside. Nina has been
      giving euchanacia in water with a dropper,
      seems to have helped, and we started the epigen
      shots, three times a week for several weeks,
      also her weight has stabilized at 8.11 lbs
      and the temperature is normal. Yesterday was
      my 58th birthday, this is the greatest present
      possible ! Thanks for all your wonderful support.

      Michael
    • diane
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 30, 2002
        Michael,

        This is great news! Keep your spirits up and as always, keep us posted. :)

        Diane
        ps - Happy Birthday :)

        >The bone marrow tests came back negative
        >for cancer ! She's eating much more, drinking
        >water, grooming herself again, looks much more
        >alert and wants to go outside. Nina has been
        >giving euchanacia in water with a dropper,
        >seems to have helped, and we started the epigen
        >shots, three times a week for several weeks,
        >also her weight has stabilized at 8.11 lbs
        >and the temperature is normal. Yesterday was
        >my 58th birthday, this is the greatest present
        >possible ! Thanks for all your wonderful support.
        >
        >Michael
      • Lynnie Henderson
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 30, 2002
          Great news!