Re: Revolution - question about roundworms

  • volley_r
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2002
      Hello,
      I have used Revolution in my cat with a heart problem before.
      Afterwards, she vomitted then passed on... really, she never woke
      up, but then this could be due to her yearly vaccine which she also
      had gotten at the same time. However, she never had any reaction to
      the vaccines before, so I suspected Revolution. She may have been
      allergic (anaphylaxis) to it or for reasons still unknown to me
      until now.
      Just play safe and not use Revolution. I agree to the lists
      written here and just focus on the roundworms if it is the problem.

      -Volley