an idea for transporting kitties to vet

  • Steph
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2002
      A friend of mine gave me a good idea for cat carriers and I thought
      I would share w/ you all if you don't do this already.

      Take an old rug/remnant and cut it out to match the size of the
      bottom of the cat carrier. It eliminates a kitty sliding around on
      a towel or blanket, etc. You can still put in a blanket or whatever
      for warmth/security. It's good for those of us who make more
      frequent trips to the vet.

      I went to a local flooring place and they had piles of old samples
      that were free.

      Just and idea!
      Happy thanksgiving to all,
      Steph