Re: [feline-heart] Thank you all for helping me deal with my Little Angel Boo Boo

  • Anyes Moscrip
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2000
      earina613@... wrote:

      > I want to thank you all in both CRF and Heart list for all your great emails.
      > I am sorry I might not be able to thank each one of you individually,
      > because the next few days will be very difficult for me trying to make a
      > final decision whether to cremate or bury my Boo Boo. I want to make the
      > right decision. So far, from all your wonderful emails, I am leaning towards
      > cremating her because I feel that, that would be the only way she would be
      > closer to me.

      It is so hard to loose our furbabies. Treating them through an illness
      strengthens the bond and brings them closer to us. It makes it that much harder
      when it is time to let them go.

      What to do after that is a very individual decision. I have been very happy with
      choosing cremation. Lucie is right here with me in the sunroom which was her
      favorite room. I chose a beautiful Japanese wood box to keep her in so that it
      does not look morbid. She was always a happy kitty and would not want to be in a
      sad container. Another consideration, especially if you are renting, is that
      wherever you go in the future, even if you move out of town, Booboo will go
      with you always.

      Hang in there. With time, it is true that you start remembering the good times
      more than the sad ones, and Booboo will bring a smile to your face when you think
      of her.

      Anyes, angel Lucie, Georgina and Angelica