Re: [FH] Re: Shaking leg

  • reallyrosiebooks@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 27, 2002
      In a message dated 11/27/2002 11:01:22 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      TheLinster@... writes:

      > Make sure the paw isn't cold or blue - that's sign of an embolism. Does he
      > have CRF? Punky's legs (and other things) twitched some and someone on the
      > CRF list said it's characteristic of CRF - nothing to worry about.
      > If it's gone, probably was just a kitty ghost passing through!

      No his legs and paws are warm-first thing I checked. Hubby says (it was his
      cat before we got married) has done that quite a bit for a long time. Thank
      you! Heather

    • reallyrosiebooks@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 27, 2002
        In a message dated 11/27/2002 3:19:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        christyandpresh@... writes:

        > If I saw her leg shaking, knowing she has diabetes, that would be a
        > warning sign that her sugar could be too low or too high. Just
        > thought it was worth mentioning, just in case.

        He just had blood work done. Not sure if its an automatic check for sugar
        levels they were focusing on kidney etc...but will double check with vet.
        Thanks! Heather