Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!

  • Christy
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2002
      Hello, everyone! Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!
      I am so thankful to be a part of this group and the feline diabetes
      group. I have received so much support and wonderful advice over the
      past four months.

      Just a note, my Precious, who was diagnosed with mild HCM and now
      diabetes is doing well! It has taken about a month since starting
      her on insulin to get her back to her old self, but she has felt
      great this week. She's playing, running, jumping, and
      even "scrapping" with her brother, Blackie.

      Also, Blackie went to the vet this week for his comprehensive annual
      senoir exam. He is 100% healthy. No signs of health problems or
      disease. I was so nervous that day. I just paced around the
      office. I have had such a rough year with Precious -- throat
      surgery, cancer scare, HCM, diabetes. I guess I expected some sort
      of bad news, but "Black Cat" was just fine!

      Have a wonderful holiday weekend and spend some extra time with your
      furbabies. Give them a kiss and a hug from me.

      Love,

      Christy
      Tuscaloosa, Alabama