Squeaker (good and bad news)

  • iskarthgrp@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2002
      Besides Squeaker's regular checkup yesterday, he also had another
      ultrasound to his tummy to check his tumor.

      Good news first - Squeaker's check up was very good. He almost acting
      like his old self.

      Bad news - As you know, Squeaker has a slow growing tumor that is
      growing in his abdomen and is attached in such a way that it is too
      dangerous to operate. There is nothing that can be done because of his
      diabetes and heart. He has about 6 months to live if the tumor keeps
      growing as slow as it is. Right now Squeaker is not getting any symptoms
      from it, and his quality of life is good. The vet wants to see him in
      four months unless the tumor starts giving him trouble before.

      I feel like I'm living with a time bomb never knowing when Squeaker will
      have complications with the tumor and know I will lose him. My husband
      and I are always showering him with love and he thrives on it. We love
      him so much.

      Ilene
      You only have one life. Live it to the fullest.