Leaving the groups

  • Lisa/kat
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 16, 2002
      I just want to take a moment and thank everybody who has offered support
      during the short time I was here; my Smoky was diagnosed with asthma in
      May and HCM in August, and without the knowledge and support I've
      received from these two groups I would have been lost. Although Smoky
      went to the Bridge to await me more than two weeks ago, I haven't had
      the heart (no pun intended, LOL) to leave these groups as they were
      lifelines for me when he was sick; even now, I feel as if I'm giving up
      on him by leaving, but I know that I must move on and quite honestly, I
      cannot keep up with the volume of email I'm getting right now. As much
      as I would like to tell you that I may be back someday, I fervently hope
      that I don't need to return. Rest assured that if I ever do have
      another cat with either asthma, HCM or both, rejoining these groups will
      be the first thing I do after diagnosis! Thank you again so much, I
      doubt I could ever repay the vast amount of kindness I've received from
      all of you.

      Hugz,
      Lisa/kat
      >^..^<

    • Lynnie Henderson
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 17, 2002
        Thanks for all of your help and encouragement, Lisa. I actually went to the
        shelter today and saw a smoky-colored cat that made me think of you.
        Take care.
        Lynnie
      • Mike & Linda Irrgang
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 22, 2002
          Lisa,

          You and Smoky have entered our hearts and memories....I know the right kitty
          will find you to be a mom again.

          White light going your way,

          Linda and the boys