sacred journeys

  • zellenecats
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2002
      I keep an envelope with a small bit of Katchina's fur under my pillow
      at night. I don't look at it much...I just like to know it's there. I
      also have reminders of my dear cats from years ago. I have some
      plastic Cold Duck corks that Hodgie loved to play fetch with. And a
      square cut from an old flannel nightgown that Boingy liked to nurse
      on even as an adult. I'm just a sentimental fool, I guess.