Re: A very sad week

  • zellenecats
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2002
      This has indeed been a hard week. All of us feel every loss, I'm
      sure. I hug Widgie a little harder each time I hear of one of our
      list kitties crossing the bridge. My heart goes out to all in their
      grief.

      Know that Wolfy and Freckles and Smoky will all be remembered in my
      memorial rose garden. I am putting the garden to bed for the winter
      now, but in the spring it will be filled with flowers and the sweet
      scent that only roses have. There is a large patch of catnip growing
      there, too. Yesterday my neighbor's cat came and lay down right next
      to the catnip and looked so peaceful. The white rose that I
      originally planted for my Katchina still has a rose...the last of the
      year.