Re: [FH] Freckles gone

  • reallyrosiebooks@aol.com
    Message 1 of 19 , Nov 1 9:45 PM
      Lynn & Lisa

      I am so very sorry about the loss of both Freckles and Smoky. My heart goes
      out to you both at this difficult time. You must know that you gave it
      everything you could and were both wondeful mommies to your sweet angels.
      They are in a good place with no sickness or pain.

      I wanted to share this with you. I had received this from someone on this
      list and shared it as well and I think it says it all and I hope it helps.

      And God asked the feline spirit

      Are you ready to come home?

      Oh, yes, quite so, replied the precious soul

      And, as a cat, you know I am most able

      To decide anything for myself.

      Are you coming then? asked God.

      Soon, replied the whiskered angel

      But I must come slowly

      For my human friends are troubled

      For you see, they need me, quite certainly.

      But don't they understand? asked God

      That you'll never leave them?

      That your souls are intertwined. For all eternity?

      That nothing is created or destroyed?

      It just is....forever and ever and ever.

      Eventually they will understand,

      Replied the glorious cat

      For I will whisper into their hearts

      That I am always with them

      I just am....forever and ever and ever.

      Author Unknown

      My thoughts are with you and wishing you peace in this sad time.

      /\_/\
      (>'o'<)
      _(,,)(,,)___)________
      Heather "Rose"
      "Tomorrow is a fresh day, with no mistakes in it."
      - Anne of Green Gables
      Forever Kindred Spirits

    • yarringt@agora-net.com
      Message 2 of 19 , Nov 4 7:48 AM
        For me it is easier to believe that Tigger has a soul than it is for me
        to believe that most people have souls. I don't know why.

        -Debra & Tigger

        --
        + Debra Yarrington
        + Web Designer/Developer
        Message 3 of 19 , Nov 5 6:39 AM
          Lynnie,
          My deepest condolences on the loss of your beloved Freckles. She was
          so lucky to spend her life with such a devoted, loving owner; every
          cat should be as lucky!
          Take care,
          Barbara and the furry crew
          --- In feline-heart@y..., Lynnie Henderson <TheLinster@s...> wrote:
          > Freckles made her transition to spirit form about 45 minutes ago.
          She was at
          > home and it was not pretty, so I'm pretty shaky and shell shocked.
          But she