Re: [FH] Freckles gone

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 19 , Nov 1 7:58 AM
      Lynnie,
      I am very sorry to hear about Freckles.
      Susan
      Lynnie Henderson <TheLinster@...> wrote:Freckles made her transition to spirit form about 45 minutes ago. She was at
      home and it was not pretty, so I'm pretty shaky and shell shocked. But she
      went on her own terms and now she is at peace.

      I will write more later - just wanted to let you all know.
      Lynnie

    • bcowell
      Message 2 of 19 , Nov 1 11:44 AM
        Lynnie,

        I am so sorry to hear about Freckles. You know she is in a better
        state now, and no longer in pain. You did your best to ease her into
        the next transition and that is all you could do.
        My heart goes out to you,

        Brigitte

        --- In feline-heart@y..., Lynnie Henderson <TheLinster@s...> wrote:
        > Freckles made her transition to spirit form about 45 minutes ago.
        She was at
        > home and it was not pretty, so I'm pretty shaky and shell shocked.
        But she
        > went on her own terms and now she is at peace.
        >
        > I will write more later - just wanted to let you all know.
        > Lynnie
      • targa66
        Message 3 of 19 , Nov 1 4:05 PM
          Lynnie - I'm so sorry to hear about Freckles, and that it was such a
          difficult passing. I know there are no words this soon that can help
          you, but I hope that you can find peace soon in the knowledge that
          she is in a place where she feels no pain or fear now. My thoughts &
          prayers are with you and your Angel Freckles.
          -Shelly

        • reallyrosiebooks@aol.com
          Message 4 of 19 , Nov 1 9:45 PM
            Lynn & Lisa

            I am so very sorry about the loss of both Freckles and Smoky. My heart goes
            out to you both at this difficult time. You must know that you gave it
            everything you could and were both wondeful mommies to your sweet angels.
            They are in a good place with no sickness or pain.

            I wanted to share this with you. I had received this from someone on this
            list and shared it as well and I think it says it all and I hope it helps.

            And God asked the feline spirit

            Are you ready to come home?

            Oh, yes, quite so, replied the precious soul

            And, as a cat, you know I am most able

            To decide anything for myself.

            Are you coming then? asked God.

            Soon, replied the whiskered angel

            But I must come slowly

            For my human friends are troubled

            For you see, they need me, quite certainly.

            But don't they understand? asked God

            That you'll never leave them?

            That your souls are intertwined. For all eternity?

            That nothing is created or destroyed?

            It just is....forever and ever and ever.

            Eventually they will understand,

            Replied the glorious cat

            For I will whisper into their hearts

            That I am always with them

            I just am....forever and ever and ever.

            Author Unknown

            My thoughts are with you and wishing you peace in this sad time.

            /\_/\
            (>'o'<)
            _(,,)(,,)___)________
            Heather "Rose"
            "Tomorrow is a fresh day, with no mistakes in it."
            - Anne of Green Gables
            Forever Kindred Spirits

          • yarringt@agora-net.com
            Message 5 of 19 , Nov 4 7:48 AM
              For me it is easier to believe that Tigger has a soul than it is for me
              to believe that most people have souls. I don't know why.

              -Debra & Tigger

              --
              + Debra Yarrington
              + Web Designer/Developer
              Message 6 of 19 , Nov 5 6:39 AM
                Lynnie,
                My deepest condolences on the loss of your beloved Freckles. She was
                so lucky to spend her life with such a devoted, loving owner; every
                cat should be as lucky!
                Take care,
                Barbara and the furry crew