RE: [FH] Purina CV diet

  • Pam Vojtas
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2002
      Hi Z,

      Purina NF (kidney diet) states that it is also recommended for cats with early stage CHF. It has reduced sodium.

      From the Purina website (http://www.purina.com/products/purinaveterinarydiets.asp?article=311)
      Recommended for cats with some forms of the following conditions:
      Renal failure
      Early stages of congestive heart failure
      Hepatic disease associated with encephalopathy
      Hypertension

      My Maggie (both CRF and Heart Disease) likes this brand (mixed w/ 1/2 Science Diet Sensitive Stomach).

      Pam