Purina CV diet

  • zellenecats
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2002
      I'm just wondering if anyone has their cat on a prescription heart
      diet. Purina has the cardiovascular diet, I believe. I didn't like
      the looks of the ingredients too much, but it does have reduced salt.

    • Cyber-Paws Designs
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 31, 2002
        Wolfy has been on the Purina CV canned food for three months, and I do feel
        that it helped him. It took a much longer period of time for him to build
        fluid after he started this food.

        I did add water to the food when feeding it to him, as it is very thick and
        dryish.

        Hope this helps.

        Carrie